Summer Slide can be a real thing for some students. Keeping students’ brains active during the summer months can reduce summer slide and help them to be more prepared for a new school year.
PPSEL will be offering a week of Summer Enrichment to work with students on keeping their brains active, sharpening skills and having some fun.
When? June 21-25
Who? Current PPSEL students going into Kindergarten through 9th grade.
Times? 8:30-11:45 Monday-Friday
Cost? There will be no cost to families
Where? This will be held at PPSEL’s building. Unfortunately, there will be no virtual options.
- Space will be very limited. We will keep numbers down because we cannot gauge where we will be with COVID at that time.
- We will register students based on when the enrollment request is filled out. After we are full, students will be put on a waitlist in case spots open. We will confirm where each family is in terms of registration within a few days of receiving your registration. You will not receive an auto-generated email response.
- No lunch will be served on those days. Children can bring a snack if they choose.
- Stars Kids Care will have afternoon options for those that want to register and pay for that service in the afternoons. They can be contacted at https://www.starskidcare.com
- PPSEL staff will move around a little, so your child/children may have a different teacher for Summer Enrichment than for their regular Crew class.
- For questions, please email Mr. Knapp at email@example.com