Parents and Guardians need to fill out the following forms prior to the first day of school. Please contact the Main Office with questions.
- Schoolwide emails, our “Google Group“, are announcements from the Main Office. It is optional, but highly encouraged to sign-up to get all of the official information going home to families. Sign up for the emails here.
- The school has approved embroidery experts. They can be found on our website.
- Household Information and Emergency Contact: This can be picked up at the Office. There will be a form here soon, but it is not electronic yet.
- Annual Health Information Form: Please print, fill out and return.
- Volunteers in the classroom or chaperones on fieldwork must fill out a background check form.
- In addition to a background check, parents who want to volunteer must fill out the training. Here is the volunteer training.
- In order for students to use technology and all its facets at PPSEL, we must receive an Acceptable Use Agreement.
- At PPSEL, there is a lot of Fieldwork offsite. While teachers will send information for each activity, we have a form that gives permission for the whole year. Off Campus Permission Slip
- If you would like to request access to PowerSchool, especially important in Middle School because grades will be posted there, you can fill out this form. PowerSchool Access Request
Other Health Forms