Parents and Guardians need to fill out the following forms prior to the first day of school. Please contact the Main Office with questions.
- Schoolwide emails, our “Google Group“, are announcements from the Main Office. It is optional, but highly encouraged to sign-up to get all of the official information going home to families. Sign up for the emails here.
- The school has approved embroidery experts. They can be found on our website.
- Household Information and Emergency Contact: This can be picked up at the Office. There will be a form here soon, but it is not electronic yet.
- Annual Health Information Form: Please print, fill out and return.
- Volunteers in the classroom or chaperones on fieldwork must fill out a background check form.
- In addition to a background check, parents who want to volunteer must fill out the training. Here is the volunteer training.
- In order for students to use technology and all its facets at PPSEL, we must receive an Acceptable Use Agreement.
- At PPSEL, there is a lot of Fieldwork offsite. While teachers will send information for each activity, we have a form that gives permission for the whole year. Off Campus Permission Slip
- If you would like to request access to PowerSchool, especially important in Middle School because grades will be posted there, you can fill out this form. PowerSchool Access Request
- For information on embroidery of school polos, you can go to this page.
Other Health Forms